Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Downton Abbey

(to learn more click on this title)
This month I attended my first book club meeting here in Wichita. There are only three of us so far, but it works well for us and we had a good time. During this meeting they told me about a show they watch regularly, Downton Abbey on Masterpiece Theater - on PBS.

I'm not sure how it came about but I found it on my Kindle Fire. Randy and I watched the first show of the first season. We were hooked. So, we proceeded to watch every episode- in a week -  until we caught up. Now we have to wait a week to get a new episode!

I've fallen in love with this show and was doing some 'googling' on it today and ran across this article from The Onion News in Brief - Report: Watching Episode of 'Downton Abbey' Counts As Reading Book (click on this title to read article)

It especially interested me since I love books/reading and I love Downton Abbey. Great article. Hope you will take the time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment