Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trading Christmas by Debbie Maccomber

I enjoy reading a Christmas book during this wonderful season. I got a free one on my Kindle, it was a two for one - "Trading Christmas" and "The Forgetful Bride". I read the first one. I'm not really a fan of "romance." - (However, I do enjoy Rosamund Pilcher!) -

I do think Debbie Maccomber must be a very nice person. I've read a few of  her books before and I always have the feeling I could be friends with her.

It was a fast read, it was an okay book. Do you remember the stories "Good Housekeeping" used to have in each issue? My mom always subscribed to Good Housekeeping and I really enjoyed the stories. This book reminded me of a Good Housekeeping story!

Trading Christmas is about a lady and a man that trade houses for the holidays. - And no, they don't fall in love with each other!! It was light reading, it was a feel good story and so if you want a book that leaves you relaxed and feeling good - this one is a great one.

So, for romance fans - a good read.

The rest of you, probably not!


No comments:

Post a Comment