Friday, August 19, 2011

Mia, A Journal By, For and About Women

*****
My high school friend, Dianne, gave me a magazine she picked up in Tulsa.  She saw an article in it she thought I might enjoy, "Living in Another Woman's House." I did enjoy it. I have enjoyed the whole magazine. Mia comes out four times a year. She has a website and subscriptions for the print and paper magazine available.  The copy I have is Winter 2010. Some of the articles available in this copy are: the one I've already mentioned, Puppy Love (about an actual puppy), Book Reviews from Readers, Lauren's Nest Egg and many more.

I like magazines. I enjoy picking one up and reading short articles. I especially enjoy them while soaking in the tub! This one is a keeper for sure.

Mia Magazine is published by The Leslie Group, LLC out of Tulsa, Oklahoma. You can follow them on twitter and facebook.  Or you can follow their web site HERE.  You can also subscribe to Mia. (this can also be done on the website.) Definitely a magazine worth looking at.

From the back of the magazine:

"Let us help you tell your story, The Leslie Group, Publisher of Mia Magazine, has enjoyed bringing you stories of amazing women for the past two years.  .....  We believe everyone has a story... and now it's time to tell yours."
Check out all that the Leslie Group has to say HERE!

Check out Mia!




No comments:

Post a Comment