Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Phone Manual

I first published this review on June 15, 2010

 - The other night, I was reading in bed and Jack came in and asked what I was reading. Well, I wasn't reading for pleasure!  I was reading my new phone manual. He laughed and asked "Are you gonna blog about it?"  I thought, why not?  It's my "educational" reading for this month  :)  I do best with lots of pictures!!

Do you ever wonder who writes instruction manuals? Or directions on putting something together? What if they leave out a step? Is there a recall on instructions? Does the "author" go without pay? I wonder if he (she) gets fired? Lot's of responsibility in writing these manuals. We take them for granted. In fact we usually only turn to them AFTER we've tried and failed.... We should stand up and thank all manual authors!!

Back to the phone manual, I understand the concept of different phones for different people - but for those of us who are "tech" challenged - don't you sometimes yearn for a universal phone???



No comments:

Post a Comment